Located in Lombard, Illinois, Highland Plaza consists of two Class B office buildings totaling over 105,000 square feet. The property features newly-renovated lobbies and proximity to major corporations.
The buildings 1910 and 1920 at Highland Plaza in Lombard, Illinois, formerly known as the Anvil Office Center, were constructed from 1987 to 1988. After their completion, the three-story properties were sold to two separate private investors, effectively dividing the plaza into two unrelated assets. Though similar in size, each building adopted its own interior-style over the years, creating an even greater distinction between the buildings.
The firm’s acquisition of the 1910 asset was executed in February of 2015. With the intention of creating a large, cohesive complex, the 1920 property was subsequently purchased later that same year. As a gesture to promote the new ownership and unification of the properties, the complex was rebranded as Highland Plaza. In addition to renaming the plaza, the firm sought to create consistency between the different cosmetic styles of 1910 and 1920.
With lobby renovations, updated lighting, new roofing, and a complete replacement of the parking lot, the restructured features unified the once-divided office buildings, creating a newly-restored and united office complex. Currently, the property offers numerous top-floor units and office spaces perfectly suited for mid-size tenants, providing desirable amenities such as in-unit sinks, operable windows, and individually-controlled heat and air-conditioning.